Thursday 13 April 2017

{Project Life} Week 4 2017 Insert

Hey scrappy friends! Just popped in quickly to share an insert I have made for our week 4 of 2017. I am using a random assortment of PL cards from my stash mixed with some random embellishments - lots from D-lish Scraps :)

This is a double sided insert of all 3x4 portrait pockets as there were 2 events that I wanted to document that both had a few photos/stories I wanted to include.

I'm going to do this a little backwards as I created the back spread first and that is the order in which the YT process video is.

First up I worked on the back of the spread which is from my neice's 18th Birthday in January.


I think my fave card of this spread is the shaker 18 card! I had lots of fun playing with watercolours and sequins making it!


It's just so pretty <3

And onto the front side of the page which is all about our Australia Day 2017.

Again, using random cards and some embellies from my stash.


And a couple of close ups



This is the bottom shaker pocket which can be seen from both sides and I love how it co-ordinates with both sides <3

So, a super qucik share for you today and if you would like to see my whole process there is a process video which is available, just click play!



Thanks so much for stopping by, as always, I really appreciate it and love getting any feedback!

Happy scrapping and until next time have fun!

Mel
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment