Thursday 6 July 2017

Happy ~ K+ July 2017 Challenge

Hey, hey!! Today I am here sharing with you my take on the July 2017 (holy crap, July, already?!??) Kraft+ Challenge.

This month is all about roses - use roses 3 ways


I didn't think that I had an abundance of roses in my stash but upon looking I was pleasantly surprised and managed to use roses 5 ways!!!

Here is my page! And I'm super happy with how it came together!


This photo was taken 2 years ago, almost to the exact day - 4th July to be precise - and is the ONLY photo I got of myself on the day that I hit my weight loss goal and since I have just celebrated my 2nd anniversary I figured I may as well scrap it!!

My roses 5 ways are as follows:
Stencilling in the background
Ephemera pieces - both the acetate and the little tag
Chipboard
Patterned paper - both the photo mat and the top and bottom of the page
2 flair badges both have roses

This page is rather different to my "norm" but I really do love it and do love the challenge of doing something different every now and then!

Here are a few close ups




Just as a side note, there are quiet a few different pieces here that are from Aussie companies! Of course, Colour Blast for all of the stencilling and splatters, Funky Flair Studio for the flair and the sequins are from Create By Me Studio. I've linked all of them up, just cause sharing is caring so take a look if you get the chance!

That's it for me for today! Until next time, happy scrapping!

Melinda 



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the challenge Melinda. Just shows you how much of our stash actually have flowery bits on them ;). Thank you for playing along with us here at K+, happy to hear you are having fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melinda...thanks for your kind words on the Kraft+ Facebook page...it really is a wonderful Challenge site.
    It so good to read that once delving through your stash you found much more than you at first thought you had and that creating something different is always fun. I love what you have created and what a wonderful memory to scrap. Thanks for joining in again this month at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on achieving your goal and thanks for joining us at Kraft+ this month. Your page looks great with all the roses touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic, I love all the ways you have used roses and love the sparkly title too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Melinda, I missed this one on the FB page, not sure how, but I love it!!! Congrats on your weight loss achievement. And thanks for playing along with the July challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete